Рус | Eng
has about 10 years of work providing services:
- professional translation (more than 60 languages*) documents**, correspondence, oral communication, of any complexity and subject: medical, economic and legal (financial, trade, customs, audit, legal, notary), technical and scientific, philosophical and religious, art and highly specialized and others;
- assistance in preparation of the documents translated for study, treatment, marriage abroad, in all categories of visas to any country and for other purposes in the Ministries of Justice (Ministry of Justice), Internal Affairs (Ministry of Internal Affairs), Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), education, health and related embassies. Including notarization***, apostilization**** and legalization*****;
- information and related support, including international marriages.
Service has deserved the trust of customers and competitive advantages, which explains why clients choose MIS.
Russian, Ukrainian, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Czech, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Belarusian, Greek, Georgian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Turkish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Hebrew, Kazakh, Portuguese, Serbo-Croatian, Slovenian, Uzbek, Finnish, Swedish, Vietnamese, Dutch, Dari, Dutch, Chinese, Korean, Macedonian, Norwegian, Tajik, Turkmen, Farsi (Persian), Flemish, Hindi, Estonian, Japanese and others.
civil status (passport, residence, birth, marriage, divorce, death certificates); diplomas, visas (wife, bride, guest, tourist and other); contracts (sales, training, employment), specifications, all sorts of conditions, customs (invoices, packing lists, certificates), medical (the conclusions, vaccination cards, diagnoses, medical examinations, clinical tests of preparations, stories of diseases, references, instructions to medical equipment, documents handwritten by "medical" handwriting), scientific and technical (articles, reviews, researches, dissertations, diplomas, registration documents for the equipment, drugs and other products), enterprise charters, reports, balance sheets, audit reports, certificates, characteristics, employment records, powers of attorney, letters, and others.
The notarial translation of the document is carried out by the translator and the notary certify.
Thus (in the relevant chapter «Witnessing of fidelity of copies of documents and extracts from them...» «Fundamentals of Legislation on Notaries») the notary has the right:
- to certify document copies;
- to confirm originality of the signature of the translator;
- to testify authenticity of the document which was translated from one language to another.
(In the latter case, it is meant that the notary knows well the language to which or from which the document was translated, but this language isn't native for him).
Apostilization - procedure of putting down of a special sign («apostille»on noncommercial official documents that come from the organizations or establishments of the states participating in the Hague convention (of 5.10.1961). It confirms reliability of signatures and who acted as the person singing the document. And in certain cases the authenticity of the seals or stamps on the document.
In this case the legalization of foreign official documents is not necessary. The apostille doesn't need any further confirmation or legalization. However, an Apostille may not be used if there are any factors that override the legalization of documents or conversely simplify it.
Consular Legalization - one of the ways of legalization of documents when conducting foreign economic activity. It is used for the countries which don't take part in the Hague convention (of 5.10.1961) which cancels obligatory legalization of foreign official documents. It is similar to apostilization, but has a different type of seal (stamp).